Chutiduwa Livestock (Pvt) Ltd. maintains an Environmental Management System to improve its environmental management and, ultimately, to reduce the environmental impacts of its operations, activities, products, and services.
Within the framework of our Environmental Management System, we commit to:
- Identify materials, processes, products and wastes that cause or may cause pollution, and will implement measures to avoid, reduce or control pollution, technically and economically viable;
- Comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, codes of practice, and other environmental requirements to which the company subscribes.
- To achieve and maintain compliance, we will develop and maintain management systems for identifying relevant requirements and for monitoring performance of related activities;
- Continually enhance and improve the Environmental Management System to ensure that it is appropriate and effective for helping us to achieve our environmental goals.
- To strive to prevent, eliminate and reduce waste and pollution by improving operations and recycling / reusing of materials wherever possible.